The Beeswax Wrap Small Kitchen Pack – Beeswax Wrap Sea
Handmade in Stroud Gloucestershire, from locally sourced beeswax. These wraps are a great alternative to using cling film and tinfoil, they don’t leak any harmful chemicals into your food and help towards cutting down on plastic ending up in landfill sites and our oceans. These brilliant food wraps will keep your food fresher for longer due to the combination of natural ingredients and 100% cotton fabric. They are also reusable. Simply wash them in cold water with a little bit of soap and they will be ready to use again. After about a month, put them in the oven to re pasteurise them and continue to use. And one final thing… Once you have used your wrap as much as you can you can put them on your compost heap as they are biodegradable.
- Manufacturer: The Food Wrap Company
- Range: Beeswax Wraps
- Material: 100% Cotton, Beeswax
- Use: Perfect for wrapping sandwiches, cheese and covering bowls. Preserve unused vegetable halves, seal small jars, make pouches for snacks.
- Size: Medium Wrap – 30cm x 30cm, Small Wrap – 20cm x 20cm
- This set includes 1 Medium Wrap and 1 Small Wrap